If the part-time hourly or Work-Study appointment is not entered in the Payroll system before the end of the biweekly period, an electronic time record will not be created for the first biweekly period of employment. If this occurs, the work hours need to be entered on a paper time record and mailed to the Payroll Office at 120-30 University Services Building (USB). Employers must select the appropriate biweekly form, i.e., part-time employee time record or Work-Study employee time record and enter the work hours. The begin and end dates of the pay period and the dates of the work listed must correspond to the biweekly pay period dates.