The following links are provided as information resources. The University of Iowa is not responsible for information provided by outside web sites. Links to outside sites does not imply endorsement.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Information and application instructions for filing the FAFSA on the web.
- Funding Your Education - Provides a comprehensive guide to federal financial aid including an explanation of the three major federal financial aid programs (grants, loans, and work-study).
- Higher Education Tax Benefits - Tax benefits may be available for qualified students or parents paying education costs. Information (including how to obtain a 1098-T form and cost of attendance amounts for room and board) is available on the University Billing Office website.
- Loan Consolidation - Assists students in determining if they should consolidate their student loans and how to apply for a consolidation loan.
- National Student Loan Data Systems (NSLDS) - The U.S. Department of Education's central database for Title IV student aid. This site provides information on individual students loan and/or grant amounts, outstanding balances, loan statuses, and disbursements.
- Student Aid on the Web - Provides information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.