The Office of Student Financial Aid determines your eligibility for financial aid.  The University Billing Office is responsible for disbursing your financial aid (except Work-Study), providing your University bill (U-Bill), and collecting your U-Bill payment.

Prior session charges must be paid before financial aid funds can be released. Refer to the University Billing Office financial aid disbursement web page for more information and answers to frequently asked questions.