The following links are provided as information resources. The University of Iowa is not responsible for information provided by outside websites. Links to outside sites does not imply endorsement.
- College Board - The College Board is a not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity.
- FinAid - FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This has grown into a comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice, and tools.
- Iowa College Access Network (ICAN) - ICAN has served the educational community and the students of Iowa since 1998. ICAN's mission is to empower Iowans to achieve their educational and career goals through statewide comprehensive outreach, initiatives and partnerships with schools, groups and businesses.
- Iowa College Student Aid Commission - Iowa College Aid is a state agency that advocates for students who are residents of Iowa and administers scholarship, grant, loan and related programs to help students finance their educational expenses.
- NASFAA-Student Aid - The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) website offers financial aid information for students and parents.
- State Higher Education Agencies - A listing of agencies in each state or territory that are responsible for state-funded student grant and aid programs.