Payroll information and forms can be accessed from MyUI. As a student, you log onto MyUI using your Hawk ID and password. However, you cannot access any of the information listed below until your appointment form has been created by your employer and recorded by the Payroll Office.
Once logged into MyUI, click on the following:
- Financial Aid & Billing (at the top of the web page)
- HR Self Service & Earnings Statement (under the Finances & Billing tab)
- Personal (top tabs)
Under the Payroll section, click on:
- Set Up/Change Tax Withholding (W-4)--If you do not submit this form,the Payroll Office will use an automatic default of single and zero allowances (highest withholding rate). This form is interactive and can be completed online.
- Set Up/Change Direct Deposit--Your paycheck will be directly deposited in any bank in the United States. This form is interactive and can be completed online. The website displays a sample check showing you where to locate your bank routing/transit number and your account number. When you enter the routing/transit number, the name of your bank should appear.
- View Paycheck History--You can view a listing of all past employment checks from the University. By clicking on an individual payroll check number, you can view the information specific to that check (similar to a pay stub). By clicking on Earnings within the individual check information, you can see the hours listed for that pay period (similar to a time record).
Under the Time Reporting section, click on:
- Employee Time Records to report work hours. University employees are required to enter work hours on-line. View On-Line Employee Time Reporting for additional information. You also can view time records for past biweekly periods.