Both University and community employers utilize HireaHawk to post student employment opportunities.
The student employment portion of the database will list the following types of jobs:
- University part-time hourly
- Work-Study (to search for work-study jobs, students must be awarded work-study)
- Local community part-time hourly
To search for student jobs, view the Student HireaHawk Instructions (PDF) or follow the steps below:
- Log into hireahawk.com (If you have difficulty logging into HireaHawk, contact the Pomerantz Career Center at email@example.com or 319-335-1023.)
- Under the Jobs & Internships tab, select HireaHawk Jobs & Interviews
- Use the Advanced Search to indicate Student Employment in Position Type
- If you have been awarded Work-Study, indicate Yes in Federal Work-Study
- If you do not know if you have been awarded Work-Study, view your Award Notification in MyUI.
- Be prepared to verify the dollar amount of your Work-Study award with potential employers
- Indicate the semester for which you are looking for work under Semester Student Employment Job is Available
213 Calvin Hall
Pomerantz Career Center
C310 Pomerantz Center